Evaporative Condenser is a heat exchanger that aims to condense the vapors from an evaporator, cooker or condensing turbine, causing a negative pressure (vacuum) inside the equipment.
In the most diverse process industries, the Evaporative Condenser is replacing the Barometric Condenser and the Surface Condenser due to the following advantages:
- Eliminates the need for cooling towers, water transfer pipes and large capacity pumps.
- Eliminates the need for external water in applications where process condensate can be used.
- Extremely easy to operate.
- Great electrical energy saving and maintenance.
- Elimination of the need for water treatment.